Thursday, September 15, 2016

September guest designer: Katy!

Here to join us as our card guest designer this month is Katy!

As for a bio....

I'm really lucky to be able to fit my creative hobby around my work as a Maths Tutor for a small education company. My twin boys have started school this month, so i'm hoping to get a bit more creative me time. I loved this sketch, particularly as I got to use my new Ombre ink pad for the first time! I can't wait to make my christmas cards with it! If you'd like to follow my journey or want to know more about the products I used, head to www.compasscrafts.co.uk.
 
Here is our September card sketch:
and here is what Katy did:

 It's beautiful! You can read more about how Katy created her card here. Thanks Katy!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.