Thursday, September 22, 2016

September guest designer: Donna!

Please welcome Donna as our double page guest designer this month!


I am a wife, mother of five and nine grandchildren, and an avid scrapbooker.  I've always been interested in art since childhood, always was doing something creative, which eventually led me to scrapbooking. After our Disney vacation in 2002 I decided instead of putting our pictures in an album and scrapbooking was the way to go. Ever since then, I've been in love with the craft. I have been on various design teams throughout the years and currently on Club Scrap Artist Team.

Here is our September double page sketch:

and here is Donna's page:

Thanks so much for joining us this month, Donna!


If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot in the future, all you have to do is upload a card or layout to one of our sketch challenges! One winner is chosen from each sketch to be a guest designer. Have fun!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.